Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Enstalled new modem & router now not able to print with my…

Customer Question
enstalled new modem & router...
enstalled new modem & router now not able to print with my HP ENVY 4502 printer.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/16/2016
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please setup wireless again on your printer by following the instructions in the link below.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-ENVY-4500-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5304875/model/5368521/document/c03753241/

After setting up wireless, restart the printer, router and the computer. Then, try printing anything.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N