Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer will not connect to my computer

Customer Question
my printer will not connect to my computer
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/16/2016
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Do you use an USB cable or wireless connection to connect the printer ?

Wireless
Do you charge me $26 each time

Does the printer suddenly stopped working or do you have changed anything, before the problem started ?

If it was fixed the first time I wouldn't be here

Do you have tried anything to solve the problem, so that I can skip those steps .

It never would connect to the computer

Is it a new printer ?

I tried everything, the computer doesnt recognize password
New computer

What password ***** are entering in the computer ?

The WAP/WEP

OK, so mean to say that, your computer is unable to connect with the wireless network, right ?

Are you there

Yes

Ok, then that should be your question and not the one, you posted. Can you tell me, what message do you get, when you enter the WEP key ?