Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Mac OS X, version 10.6.8 and cannot print photos…

Customer Question
I have a Mac OS...
I have a Mac OS X, version 10.6.8 and cannot print photos using the rear tray of my XP-950 printer. The manual is not sufficiently helpful, despite its length. When I load a piece of glossy photo paper in the rear feed, having selected all the right things under print preview on my Mac, there is no beep. When I click print there is no response from the printer, which is plugged in to power and the Mac and on. When I selected Print photos on the control panel screen, it thinks I want to print from a memory card, not my computer.
Can you please answer this email or call me, in VA, at(###) ###-#### ***** is not the sort of difficulty I expect from an Epson printer.
Thank you, ***** *****
PS: Is it really necessary to load only one sheet of photo paper at a time for the rear feed?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/16/2016
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you able to print other documents?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Thank you.

S H E F I N