Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Bizhub 754 copy/printer machine on a network. I…

Customer Question
I have a Bizhub 754...
I have a Bizhub 754 copy/printer machine on a network. I recently purchased a new computer which when I try to load the driver and search the printer does not show up in the list. I have tried to manually enter the IP address of the printer but it still can't find it. The computer has OS Windows 10. What's wrong
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/16/2016
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason