Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

Here
, I've got a brand new canon ip7260, just set up

Customer Question

Customer: Hi ***** ***** here
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I've got a brand new canon ip7260, just set up yesterday, tried to print a disc, and now disc tray is jammed in printer, and I can't get it out, do you have any idea what could be wrong please ?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes, do you mean I pay if I can get it to work again ?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel my request, I didn't realise I had to sign up for a monthly fee, I'll only have one question about printers, and this is it, I have no desire to have monthly printer questions to submit.
thank you.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question if you still need assistance.

It is likely that the disc is not loaded into the tray properly. However, it is usually safe to unplug the printer and then gently slide the tray out - when you put the tray back in to print, make sure you push it slightly until you feel that it has set into place. You don't have to push it too hard, but you will feel it when it is all the way in. If you just place it there as you normally would with paper, it won't be able to pull it through. Please let me know if this helps or if you need additional information.