It looks like you are not there. When you are available, please reply back to continue. Or you can try the following fix:
- If there is a USB printer cable connected to the computer, please disconnect the printer USB cable from the computer for now.
1. Right-click on the Start button (which is the Windows logo icon at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on Control Panel, then open Programs / Programs and Features, and uninstall the Brother program there.
2. Shut down / Restart the computer.
3. Right-click on the Start button (which is the Windows logo icon at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on Control Panel, then open Hardware and Sound / Devices and Printers, then if you still see any Brother printer there, then right-click on it and remove it and confirm yes.
4. Then click on the Brother website below:
, then there, click on "Agree to the EULA and Download" at the bottom in order to download and install the Brother printer driver / software.
, then check printing. Thank you.