Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I think I need to reset printer to its original setup. the

Customer Question

I think I need to reset printer to its original setup. the wifi connection when I print self test page it says wireless security mode none
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

First things first, lets follow these steps to completely reset the wireless settings on the Lexmark printer.

http://support.lexmark.com/index?page=content&id=HO3578&locale=en&userlocale=EN_US

Once thats complete, turn the printer off, unplug it from power for one minute. Then plug it back in and turn it on.

Once thats done, re run the wireless setup for the printer.. Will it connect to the network now?

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
problem not solve
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

can you provide more details.

Were you able to reset the wireless settings?

If so, what exactly happened when you tried to reconnect the printer to the wireless network?