John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I'm reading your advice on how to fix printer not activated

Customer Question

Customer: I'm reading your advice on how to fix printer not activated error code 30.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I've tried the print spooler stuff. Printer is LaserJet 4100TN. Started getting this message yesterday. Restarted. Printed. then got the error message again. Then it printed next time I tried. Today it won't print at all
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you please tell me where you see the message (computer or printer) and note the error exactly as it is displayed?