Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

How do you print legal size from MAC to Brother 4150?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/13/2016
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. When you print (i.e., click on File -> Print), at the print dialog window, make sure the printer's name is ***** *****

, then you should see the Paper Size option there, then set it to Legal option (or something similar)

, and/or if needed, click on a dropdown menu (usually, then 4th one), then click on option "Print Settings", and adjust Media Type option there.

- Here are the full instructions / illustrations:

http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=hl4150cdn_all&faqid=faq00002500_005#mac_pd

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

Another method is to open the application you want to print from (open something you want to print with legal paper)

, then click on File menu at the top, then click on Page Setup

, then At the Format for menu, make sure the Brother printer is selected

, then set the Paper Size option their to Legal (or something similar)

, then click OK at the bottom.

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician