John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Brother printer which was working fine until mac

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****.I have a Brother printer which was working fine until mac upgrade 10.10.5.CD rom which comes with printer is not supported.I have visited Brother Solutions and downloaded latest scan drive*****as well as wireless setup wizard.Installed drivers followed wizard device not found.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have used other mac 10.7 printer and scanner both work via wireless connection
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes but I can only pay via paypal
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Do you still need help with this?
Thank you,
​Jason