Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Brother MFC-9325CW printing with black, gives faded printout

Customer Question

Brother MFC-9325CW printing with black, gives faded printout and at times blue margin on left of page. Unit used for home use.
Gary Timms......02 9451 2100
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com,my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

lets try a color calibration first.. As this may help.. Follow the steps on this page to complete the process.

http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfc9325cw_us_as&ftype3=1975&faqid=faq00002477_006

If that doesnt solve the issue, please follow the steps on the page below to uncheck toner saving mode, and also clean the led heads and shake the cartridges.

http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?source_c=&c=us&lang=en&prod=mfc9325cw_us_as&ptn=1&faqid=faq00000151_033

If you have any further issues, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.