Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Experience:  Completed Course In Computer Hardware and Printer Repairing
33155275

I have a Canon Pixma mini 260 photoprinter and when I turn

Customer Question

I have a Canon Pixma mini 260 photoprinter and when I turn it on it has the message:
Error code 5100 and I need to know how to make it go away and let me start printing.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 1 year ago.

The error code indicate hardware fault of the printer and you may have to replace any spare to solve the problem. But, before that there are some solutions, which you can try at home, to do that open the link below and follow the steps one by one and check the result. If the problem persists then, unfortunately you have to repair the printer.

http://fix-your-printer.blogspot.in/2009/04/error-code-5100-on-canon-inkjet.html