Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Can't print with my new macAir. I have XP 400 Epson

Customer Question
printer/scanner. It says that i...
Can't print with my new macAir. I have XP 400 Epson printer/scanner. It says that i have to download the latest software for this printer.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/10/2016
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

What is the Mac version you have on the MacAir?

Mac book air 13.3/1.6GHZ/4GB/128GB

You may download and install the printer driver and the scanner driver from the link given below to make the printer and scanner work.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=201986&infoType=Downloads&platform=OSF_M_X11

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. If you are unable to follow the steps i gave feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.

Michelle
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert