John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a WF-3640. The printer had been working but I think

Customer Question

I have a WF-3640. The printer had been working but I think someone fussed with the settings and I can't find what I need to fix this in the manual. HELP!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 1 year ago.

Can you please explain, what is the exact problem you are facing ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hit Scan.. I hit Computer. I want to email what I am scanning, so I hit email…. I think I used to hit PDF but not sure. I hit USB Connection. Hit Start. Nothing happens. Scanning circle keeps going around but not sending anything to computer.
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the information, can you tell me what is the version of Windows, you are using at present ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just realized I had the cable to the printer in the wrong port on the computer. Got it sent. Thank you anyway.
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 1 year ago.

OK, no problem.