John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an Epson Work Force WF2650. I inserted black ink #

Customer Question

I have an Epson Work Force WF2650. I inserted black ink # ***** I thought as directed.
After it set up, nothing printed. I noticed a tab was sticking out of the black cartridge after I installed it and nothing would print. I removed the cartridge and tore off the tab. I then tried to copy a document. Notice came up, Printer Nozzles may be clogged. It printed just a faint sheet and it was done in small increments which made it unable to be read.
I am 86 yrs. old and have problems doing things like this so please be patient in trying to help me resolve the problem. I bought the last black ink cartridge in the store
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

When you said nothing printed, do you mean the page appeared to print, but came out blank?