Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

EPSON XP 800 Cannot print larger than 100% Touch screen only

Customer Question

EPSON XP 800 Cannot print larger than 100% Touch screen only shows Actual Size.
Operating on Mac OS 10.10.5
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

This is a problem that apparently started with MAC OS X ver. 10.9 at which point many people noted it.

Try using a workaround: use a standard paper size rather than custom, and the ability to enlarge printouts will function again. (If what I see on the web in general is true.)

If that is not the problem, then you may have the wrong image size for the paper size, leading to enlargement being locked out owing to probable image degradation and/or sheer pixel loss. See if a less detailed image can be printed in enlargement in that case.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Video Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)