Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

My name is ***** ***** i own two canon printers a mx 700

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, my name is ***** ***** i own two canon printers a mx 700 that is dead even through it has power going to it and a mx 922 that is fully lit but has a little orange sign in the lower right hand corner flashing and neither of my printers work What should i do?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I really donot know what to say . The MX700 just seem to drop dead. while the MX922 said support code 9000 but i have followed all instruction but its not responding to any command.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Sorry that reply was for someone else.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

I'm happy to assist you with this, but as these are 2 separate issues, we can really only address one question at a time.

Which printer would you prefer to discuss here? If you wish to, you can post a new question/topic on the other one to work on separately, here: http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh