Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Is there a pcl driver pro 951 10 64?

Customer Question

is there a pcl driver for bizhub pro 951 for windows 10 64?
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Konica Minolta
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, the printer is not compatible with windows 10 operating system on a PCL driver version and will not be able to work on windows 10 computer as Konica Minlota itself have only listed the postscript driver for 64 bit windows 10

However for older version of windows like windows 7 i am listing the driver download link

Also Postscript driver for both 32 and 64 bit version of windows 10 is available on the below link

Driver download page

As Windows 10 is new and manufactures are still releasing compatible softwares, if Konica does release a comaptible PCL driver in future then the printer will work with windows 10.

I hope you understand that as an expert i can suggest the alternatives for cases of hardware limitations but cannot make an incompatible product work on windows 10

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further

Thanks for choosing Just Answer