Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your problem.
1. Open your printer window in Preferences and uninstall he printer software again by highlighting the icon for your print server (printer) and clicking on the -Remove Printer link.
2. IMPORTANT: Reset the printing system by clicking on the -Remove link again while pressing and holding the Options key on the keyboard.
3. Restart your iMac computer.
4. Reinstall the printer software by clicking on the +Add Printer link and following the onscreen instructions for a wireless connection.
5. Print a test page and then print a page from any program.
Please let me know if these important steps: #2, which resets the printing system, and #3, which reboots your operating system, make a difference and solve your problem.
If you are satisfied with my information and advice, please be sure to give me a Good or Excellent rating. If you are still having problems, please let me know. If you have any more questions, of if there is anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. I am grateful for the opportunity to be of service.
I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!