How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Electronics Pete Your Own Question
Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Category: Printers
Satisfied Customers: 18096
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
Type Your Printers Question Here...
Electronics Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Brother 9340 CDW. There is a black roller above the

Customer Question

I have a Brother 9340 CDW. There is a black roller above the fuser that is damaged. There are pieces flaking off this roller. How can I purchase a new one. I have researched and can not find a part number or a picture of the roller.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

There is a lower pressure roller and an upper fuser roller.

These are usually replaced as part of the fuser replacement, and should be included in the replacement fuser kit.