Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

We came back to our office - touched nothing and the printer

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** and we came back to our office - touched nothing and the printer will not print. I have tried rebooting everything unplugging and rebooting - installing it again on the server - nothing works i get error when I print a test page
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The printer has been in use for a year - no issues - the display on the printer says 003/25 1:25 fax we were out of the office for a week came back and suddenly it is not working there is plenty of paper no jam cartridge is new nothing had been changed or touched i can't seem to clear that message of the display
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

The fax memory may be full. There should be a selection on the printer menu to print and delete any stored faxes. Usually under reports. If you can't find it get me the exact make and model of the printer and I will try to look it up for you