How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert M. Your Own Question
Robert M.
Robert M., Consultant
Category: Printers
Satisfied Customers: 9020
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
Type Your Printers Question Here...
Robert M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I think my problem stems from the unit on the back of my

Customer Question

I think my problem stems from the unit on the back of my printer not turning the paper over as when doing two sided printing the paper is pulled back in and the same side is printer on with the info of the second page. My thinking is the unit needs to be replaced
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

I don't think that i have ever seen that. But yes that would be a real good guess. the unit is called a duplexer. and thats exactly what it should be doing is pulling the paper out and flipping it over so it can print on the other side.

It just seems strange that it can pull it out and put it back and not flip it over. Usually if they are going to screw up they will jam and not put it back at all.

Related Printers Questions