John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am ***** ***** my printer is Canon LBP9100Cdnerroe code

Customer Question

Customer: Hi I am ***** ***** my printer is Canon LBP9100Cdnerroe code E020 0000
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my printer is Canon LBP9100Cdn. Erroe code E020 0000.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer, my name is***** allow me to assist you with your question today. I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

The E020-0000 Error Code occur if there is an absence of toner detected by the Developing Assembly Toner Level Sensor. So please make sure to use new and genuine Canon toner in order to isolate the issue. If it doesn't work even with new and genuine Canon toner, then the PCB may need to be replaced, but this has to be checked by a Canon technician. Please do not open the Canon printer yourself as laser printers like yours have high voltage devices inside, and it is very dangerous.

In that case I recommend to call Canon, or if the repair is too expensive I recommend to buy a new one, unfortunately. Sir/Madam, I know you would like a quick solution on this, and I would love nothing better than to get you one, but if you are using genuine Canon toners and still get the issue, then you will need to have it checked by Canon.

=====

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====