Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

How do I enter the 15 digit number into my printer to set

Customer Question

How do I enter the 15 digit number into my printer to set wireless connection ?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you

you would have to cycle through the letters and numbers. Lets say you want to enter the number '2'. Keep pressing the number 2 button. It will cycle through all the options for that button, ie A,B,C,a,b,c and the 2. You do the same for the other buttons. This is just like how you do on your mobile phone for texting

When the keyboard appears on the printer display, there should be a ARROW pointing up or a TRIANGLE. Press that, and the entire keyboard changes into CAPS. To enter lower case you need to tap the appropriate letter key twice quickly. The first tap should show a capital and the second should show a lower case letter.

you may also refer to below video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh4aZUyPP3Q

Let me know if that works for you or not and i will suggest further

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further