John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I LIKE TO PLAY WGT GOLF AND NOW I KEEP GETTING

Customer Question

I LIKE TO PLAY WGT GOLF AND NOW I KEEP GETTING DISCONNEXTED...I HAVE TRIED CLEANING MY FILE, CLEANING TGE DISC, AND DOING A DFRAG BUT IT ONLY IS OK A FEW HOURS
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

What is the operating system of your computer?

for eg: Windows 7, Windows 10 etc.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I ALREADY GAVE YOU MY CREDT CARD INFORMATION

I need you to answer few of my questions before I could provide you the solution.

I am sorry if you're having any confusions.

As you're new to this site. Please feel free to ask anything if you're unable to understand.