John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Canon Pixma MX922 printer. When I try to use it

Customer Question

I have a Canon Pixma MX922 printer. When I try to use it with my iMac (with Yosmite) and Photoshop CS6, I get the message, "There was an error opening your printer. Printing functions will not be available until you have selected a printer and reopened any documents." The problem is, I can't find any way to select the printer! I can successfully print using InDesign and Word. What's going on?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

Would you like me to remote in your computer and work on the issue directly?