John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My computer will not continue to connect to my Kodak office

Customer Question

My computer will not continue to connect to my Kodak office hero 6.1, what should I do or who can I talk to?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What operating system are you using?
Did you recently upgrade to windows 10?

Is the printer connected via usb or wifi?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do not want to participate in your program,too expensive .
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

You have already paid the full agreed upon fee to post your question.
I'm an independent tech, spending my own personal time in a good faith effort to help you. I cannot cancel or refund your question, so it would be in both of our best interest for you to provide the requested details so we may proceed to get you an answer. This can be a one time use of the service, you do not need to have any ongoing monthly cost.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I was rooked into this and do not want to continue
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Okay, I'll opt out of the question. You've paid your fee to the site, and may seek cancellation from the help page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will handle it myself. Final answer.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

You can go to the account/help link at the top of the page to cancel and request a refund.