How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MasterFixIt Your Own Question
MasterFixIt, Technician
Category: Printers
Satisfied Customers: 9563
Experience:  I have been fixing Printers and copiers for over 30 years.
Type Your Printers Question Here...
MasterFixIt is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

One of the feeder rollers on my MFC9340CDW is pealing away

Customer Question

One of the feeder rollers on my MFC9340CDW is pealing away and leaves dent in the paper that is being printed. Is this something that can be replaced?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.

Hi good morning,

Yes you can replace that part. If you are handy and are careful you can do this with maybe some advice from me while you make this repair.

The best place to order the replacement roller(s) is:,Printer,Parts.aspx

I would call them to order the roller, because not all parts are listed on their site;-)

toll-free number at 1-***-***-****.

When you have the parts, you can reply to this message and I will respond to you to help, no additional cost. Please rate my service to you kindly at this time, so I can place your question in my priority list so I will know when you reply to me;-)

There is no cost to rate my service in a favorable fashion.

Thank you and have a great day!
Tech Michael