Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Experience:  Completed Course In Computer Hardware and Printer Repairing
33155275

Photo R1900, Serial number KBQE040172. In ink status say.

Customer Question

Photo R1900, Serial number KBQE040172. In ink status say. parts in your printer are near the of their life. See printer documentation. Prints ok except for prints have blue tint. I just changes to window 10 and downloaded all printer updates for drivers and windows 10. Where I can find printer documentation?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 1 year ago.

If the printer is displaying the message about parts life and as you are getting prints with a blue tint, it means the problem is with the printhead or any one the cartridges. If you have already replaced the cartridges then, you have replace the printhead to solve the problem. You will not find this information in any documentation of the printer. The only information you will find is that, the printer is indicating life end of any part of the printer and you have to send the printer for repair. If you still wish to get the documentation then, let me know and I will try to find them and post the link here.