Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have a Samsung C640 wireless printer have just printed off 1…

Customer Question
Have a Samsung C640 wireless...
Have a Samsung C640 wireless printer have just printed off 1 boarding pass and now it won't print anymore keeps saying "printer is not available" not the first time it has happened.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
12/10/2015
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try a reset of the whole printing system:

- shut Off the printer.

- shut down the computer.

- if there is a network router, turn it Off or pull the power plug on it also.

- wait 10 minutes.

- plug in the router or turn it On again, wait 2 minutes for it to initialize.

- turn On the printer, and wait 2 minutes for it to initialize

- turn On the computer.

- when it has started up and logged in, try printing again.