littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Technician
Experience:  Printer expert
63817454

I need to uninstall then reinstall my Canon 2650

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. I can help you.

Click the "Finder" icon in the dock and select your hard drive in the menu on the left side of the window. Click "Library," "Printers," "PPDs," "Contents," and "Resources." A list of the printer drivers on your Macappears. Click and drag the name of your printer model's driver into the trash can in your dock.

Click here. This is where you download your new driver. Print a test page, and tell me the results.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I press to download I get Red Devil. Does this download my canon MG2650. It did not look right.

Hi, sorry I couldn't get to your other request, just respond to me here and I'll be able to respond. No, that's not correct. You want to download the one that says MG6200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 11.7.1.0.