John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

When seeking to print printer no longer notes how many

Customer Question

When seeking to print printer no longer notes how many prints I wish. I was not cautioned that this printer does not do well when using "matte white note card" stock. Printer will not print in succession, it will print sides 2-3 and not side 1. I wish to print side 1 in quantities and then turn over for side 2, I have had this printer for a year and now it is not performing. I am ready to junk it and move to a lasser jet. I assure you it will not be a Canon.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Wayde Alfarone replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a 30 year veteran of consumer electronics. I'll be helping you.

Are there any other numbers on this printer?