John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Printer: Brother MFC-J270W (All in One) Error Code: 10010

Customer Question

Printer: Brother MFC-J270W (All in One)
Error Code: 10010
Statement: Failed to Start the applications BrLauncher
Problem: I was ready to copy a bill receipt off the desktop when this code and explanation appeared. Printing's the only way I get copies of bills paid and confirmation number. My experience with computers is little as well as the language. I'm a female senior citizen. This is a Gateway 8. or 8.1 The icon on the bottom of the screen is not lit but had a bright green arrow on it 2 days ago. I had a message that said I was Offline. The next day it was online with the internet on. I'm just exhausted with this and hate computers. ***@******.***
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean printing currently is working, but scanning is not working right?

Do you see the ControlCenter program on the computer? And/or at the Desktop screen mode, do you see the CC icon at the bottom right of the computer's screen?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,