John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

A little story first...I sent a document to the printer. It

Customer Question

A little history first...I sent a document to the printer. It told me it was out of paper. When I put about 10-15 sheets of paper in the paper feed area, the printer grabbed all f the sheets. They did not make it out to the exit tray. I was able to reach them and pull them out. I tried reloading a few sheets in and sent the document to 'print' again...it did not feed, but made a grinding noise instead and then issued an error 5100. I looked in the front opening with no evidence of paper left in machine. I followed your instructions dealing with paper jams...unplugged unit...and tipped machine to gain access to the bottom opening...again no paper in sight. STILL GETTING ERROR 5100 MESSAGE. I am stumped, not to mention frustrated. Please help...thanks, ***** *****
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Is it the same number every time?

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

What model is this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Canon MX430, yes the phone is the same...not interested in $20 upcharge for telephone
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Do you mean the number is ***** same? I have no control over ads or I would never show that phone ad to anyone in the first place and would turn it off. If you open it as if to change the ink does the carriage move over to you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Freddy...since our connection began, I received three texts, presumably from you. Asks me to tap to review the new response. When I do, I receive the message "no date received".. When I chose reload, I get a message "unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data" Error code: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE. Can you please e-mail instead of texting???
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

I have no control over any of that either way you would need to come back to this page to continue. I am going to need to opt out and open this to all experts.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Freddy; please cancel my request...I have used other resources to resolve the problem with my printer.Please confirm that you acknowledge that the request has been canceled. Thank you!Bill Herrmann