John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

What to do whith printer spoof

Customer Question

what to do whith printer spoof
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. I am sorry I desire to make sure that I understand you properly. You mean Printer Spool not Spoof, correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All I meant in my inquire was Printer Spoof. Printer itself stopped printing at all. But still make copies. That's what message says when initiate document to print. Power is On, but no results.

Ok Sir or Madam. It is Printer Spool. The Spooler is where all print jobs from the OS are sent to. So your printer is not functioning at all? Also, what operating system are you using??