VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

Printer show 6 E 1

Customer Question

printer show 6 E 1
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. I am sorry that the Printer has produced this error. But, I am here to assist you in its resolution.

Well good news, this only means that the Printer is out of ink in one of its cartridges. Please see below:

The ink has run out.

Replace the ink cartridge and close the paper output cover.

Replacing a FINE cartridge

If printing is in progress and you want to continue printing, press the machine's Stop/Resetbutton for at least 5 seconds with the ink cartridge installed. Then printing can continue under the ink out condition.

The function for detecting the remaining ink level will be disabled.

Replace the empty ink cartridge immediately after the printing. The resulting print quality is not satisfactory, if printing is continued under the ink out condition.

So please replace the Ink Cartridge and close the Paper Output Cover.

Chime in if any more assistance is needed...