John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Brother MFC-9320CW printer was not printing red or. There

Customer Question

My Brother MFC-9320CW printer was not printing red or green. There was no indication that the blue or red cartridges were low or out of ink, but I changed them anyway. Now red backgrounds will print, but not red words. And green will still not print at all.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry for the issue. Here is the best solutions that I know of for the issue:

http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=us_ot&lang=en&prod=mfc9320cw_all&ftype3=1975&faqid=faq00002573_002

Chime in and let me know of your results.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This does not address my problem or present a solution at all

So printing a test sheet to see how the colors are dispersed across the page. Then taking that print out and following the steps pertaining to the one that matches yor issue is not correct?

I will Opt Out to allow others to assist you...

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Have you tried cleaning the machine yet?