Try getting into Menu mode:
1. Set the Paper Type lever to cut sheet mode.
2. To activate menu mode:
(a) Ensure that the printer is powered OFF.
(b) While holding down the LOAD/PARK button set the printer Power Switch to ON.
3. Place the cut sheet on the Paper Tray.
4. Press the LF/FF button to print out the current menu settings.
5. Exit or proceed to change menu settings:
(a) To exit menu settings confirmation, save the current settings and eject the paper, press and hold the LOAD/PARK button and then press the LF/FF and the SEL buttons together.
(b) To change settings:
1. Press SEL (or LOAD/PARK and SEL together) to step forward (backward) through the main menu.
2. To change the setting for a selected item, press LF/FF to step forward and press LOAD /PARK and LF/FF buttons to step backward through the setting values to the required setting.
3. To exit, save the current settings and eject the paper, press and hold LOAD/PARK button, then press the SEL and LF/FF buttons together.