John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My xp-200 printer will not receive the new cartridges

Customer Question

my xp-200 printer will not receive the new cartridges
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. What happens when you put the new cartridges into it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They snap in but a message comes up "cannot recognize the following cartridges " {Then is names them}
Try removing them and try again
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Are they genuine Epson non-refilled or compatible ink cartridges?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I bought them at staples
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Do the old cartridges give the same error? Have you tried cleaning the printer yet?

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Your payment for the phone call is not clearing so we will need to continue here. If/when it clears I will call you. Until then, Do the old cartridges give the same error? Have you tried cleaning the printer yet?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please not now company arrived
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

OK you can take all the time you need to get back to me. When you can you need to reply here please.