Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Can you send me a bottom drawer Canon ip 4600 printer

Customer Question

can you send me a bottom drawer for a Canon ip 4600 printer
J.M.Maccallum.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

(I regret that I cannot offer Live Phone Call service at this time, but the request for phone service can still be responded to by other Experts in this category by and by.)

I presume that by 'a bottom drawer', you mean an 'Output Drawer', not a CD tray (those are commonly offered for sure.)

Or perhaps you mean the 'cassette' or paper tray. In which case, this - though it was hard to find - seems to be what you need, with '19 more still in stock' currently:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0026T5BHA/?tag=openchiangmai-20

If this answers your question, please rate my answer, so that this case may be closed. Thanks