Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I currently have an Epson TM-U220B M188B, the printer has

Customer Question

I currently have an Epson TM-U220B M188B, the printer has been installed and working perfectly fine for along time. Now the printer only prints the a few lines then stops. The error light, blinks twice and I have unplugged everything and replugged it, sometimes it works for a couple of receipts then does the samething.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

(I regret that I cannot offer Live Phone Call service at this time, however your request is still open to other Experts in this category, who may take it up.)

I suggest that you clear out the printer queue of any print jobs that are in it, do a restart of your computer, and also shut off the printer while doing so, until the computer has fully restarted. (If more than one computer prints to this printer, I advise clearing the queues on every such computer, and restarting them also.)

Then, you might (if that does not clear up the problem) need to do an uninstall, restart and reinstall, of the printer driver on the computer(s) that are producing this problem or that were found to have documents in the queue for this printer.

To give you instructions on how to go about a proper uninstall-restart-and-reinstall, please tell me what Windows version is on the computer, and whether it is the 32-bit or the 64-bit system type.