Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I am very unhappy with my Brother MFC-J8885DW printer. It is

Customer Question
I am very unhappy with...
I am very unhappy with my Brother MFC-J8885DW printer. It is new, a replacement for an HP printer which did an adequate job but it died on me. I do a lot of family pictures and printing and black and white pictures come out gray and the color photos are washed out. When I look at maintenance they say clean the nozzle. It is brand new and I cannot see that it should be soiled. How can I get the quality of black and white pictures and color pictures I want without returning the printer. It is of no use to me as it is. Mary Ryder ***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
11/13/2015
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** do not find any information on an 8885 printer. Are you sure this is the correct model no.? The closest that I can find is an 8890, and it is a high capacity, low-resolution color laser printer. What was the model no. of the HP printer that you had before, and was it an ink jet or a laser printer?

John, Computer Science Engineer