John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am out of black ink, but I need my claim code to enroll in

Customer Question

I am out of black ink, but I need my claim code to enroll in the HP instant ink program that I have already purchased. How can I get this code without printing?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I think you may have the wrong company. This is not HP this is a paid tech support site called JustAnswer.com. We do work on HP products however things like claim codes would need to come directly from them. Would you like help contacting them?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you. I will find a way to contact them. Please do not enroll me in this program.