Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

I ordered an Epson R2000 but couldn't get it working. On the

Customer Question

I ordered an Epson R2000 but couldn't get it working. On the phone, an Epson technician decided my printer was faulty and said a second would be delivered to me; meanwhile, he set up a tentative charge to be credited when the first printer was returned. Working with the first printer, I solved the particular problem that we had given up on. However, since then, I have worked for several days trying to complete the installation, including several long talks with various of your technicians, all to no avail. I do not have the patience to work at this any longer, and simply want to return the printer I have -- and the one that presumably has been shipped and is en route to me. How do I do this, so as to get refunds for (a) the printer I first paid for, and (b) the tentative charge posted by that first technician?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer,

You will need to contact the retailer you purchased the printer from to see if they will accept it back and what their returns policy is.

Let me know where you purchased it if you need contact details for them.