Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I own a brother a MFC 465CN and I am trying to connect it to

Customer Question

Hi I own a brother a MFC 465CN and I am trying to connect it to the computor for printing however I can not see where to connect the cable to the printer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

The USB port is located inside the machine.

NOTE: Illustrations shown below are from a representative product and may differ from your Brother machine.

1. Using both hands, use the plastic tabs on both sides of the machine to lift the scanner cover until it locks securely into the open position.

2. Insert the USB cable into the USB port marked with a USB symbol. You will find the USB port inside the machine on the right as shown below.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Thank you.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

let me know if you have any question.