John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an artisan 810. All of a sudden it started printing

Customer Question

I have an artisan 810. All of a sudden it started printing in a reddish color and just certain spots. Not anything you can read. Ink levels are ok . Tried all maintenances to no avail. Printing error looks like nothing I can find anywhere.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. If you need a part you are still required to pay. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. I do not do calls, so if you accept the call offer I will not be working with you, you will be working with someone else who may not be as familiar with your problem. Please let me know if you have tried cleaning it by hand yet.