VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

Lexmark 6150 power button doesn't turn on the printer

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry to hear of this issue.

When did this first happen and has it returned to a serviceable condition at all? Next, please disconnect it from any Surge Strip that it may be connected to and take it to another part of the home or office to see if connecting it directly into the wall socket works?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did do that. The printer still doesn't turn on.

OK, in your area were there any Storms or Power Surges that you know about in the past few days? Just before this happened? Also, the age of the printer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The printer is pretty old. It usually stays powered off. Just this time I tried to turn it on. It doesn't work

What is the closest major city nearest you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Miami, FL

Ok. If you desire to repair the printer please try one of the following companies:

http://a1printerrepairs.com/

http://laserprinterservicemiami.com/

Or, you can call LEXMARK which has an office in Miami to see who they recommend to fix the printer;

www.lexmark.com/

*****#700, Miami, FL 33135(###) ###-####/p>