John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Printer error code 0x97

Customer Question

printer error code 0x97
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Sometimes 0x97 error is caused by malware. Please download malwarebytes free version from here (https://www.malwarebytes.org/mwb-download/sem/), then full scan, then remove the detected malware. This may take 1 to 3 hours.

Then restart your computer and reinstall the drivers for your printer, if you don't know how, please let me know.

I can also remote to your computer and do it myself for $9 extra.

If you are satisfied with my work, please rate me positively, that's the only way for me to be paid by my employer, it won't cost you any additional money. Remember that the feedback you left here is not about Epson or this website, it is about my work in trying to help you solve your issue. Or click reply if you have any other related question (no additional charges will be applied)

Thank you