Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

We have a Canon mf8350cdn. When we print a document that has

Customer Question

Good evening. We have a Canon mf8350cdn. When we print a document that has color... With black text..... the colored text has a "halo" while some of the vertical lines are out of alignment. ???? Help please. Thank you
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I advise you to go into the Maintenance section of your printer's software (which is sometimes reached through the printer's Properties, the Maintenance tab) and run one or two Color Alignments.

(Are you using Canon-OEM cartridges, or refills, 'Canon compatible' cartridges, or other non-standard supplies? if so, that might have something to do with it, though it is not certain to be caused by use of such not-strictly-Canon supplies.)