Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I have just upgraded my Mac computer to El Capitan 10.11.1,

Customer Question
downloaded the drivers again for...
I have just upgraded my Mac computer to El Capitan 10.11.1, downloaded the drivers again for my PIXMA MG7120, and still I can't get my printer to print
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/4/2015
Technician: Freddy M., Technician replied 2 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

How is it connected to the Mac?

Bluetooth, but it shiws that it has not connected

I will need to opt out and open this to all experts since you are using bluetooth.

Technician: MikeMacMedic, Technician replied 2 years ago
MikeMacMedic
MikeMacMedic, Technician

Choose Apple menu > System Preferences and click Print & Scan.
Open Print and Scan preferences Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, and choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
Click on the plus sign and re-add the printers you use. Then try printing again.

As soon as possible, please

I suggest you use WiFI not Bluetooth.

MikeMacMedic
MikeMacMedic
MikeMacMedic, Technician